Image credits (left to right)
1. 'Happy things' - Emma, age 9, Renfrewshire Scotland. Emma drew this picture of her "happy thing", her rabbit Wawa.
2. 'My cat' - Emma, age 9, Renfrewshire.
3. 'Self portrait' - Erin, age 14, Edinburgh, Scotland. Erin says: "I may struggle in school but I'm proud to be dyslexic".
4. 'Sunset' - Grace, age 11, Wishaw, Scotland. Grace drew this illustration using her laptop. She also uses her laptop to help her with touch typing and uses Clicker 7 at school to help with her dyslexia.
5. 'Dyslexia - Japanese Anime style' - Halle, age 13, Bo'ness, Scotland. Halle's mum says: "Halle definitely finds art a great way of releasing some of the frustration brought on by her dyslexia and, of course, by being a teenager".
6. 'Two sides of dyslexia' - Isla, age 13.
7. 'Swimming' - Isla, age 12, Scotland. Isla drew a picture of her swimming because she loves to swim. Isla says: "I like swimming because it lets me forget if something was hard at school and have fun".
8. 'Dyslexia' - Isaac, age 10, Edinburgh, Scotland. Isaac is very talented and his hobbies include: parkour, basketball, animation, drawing, drama and playing clarinet. Issac's mum says: "Isaac has filled up so many sketchbooks with drawings in this style of his and I think working on this drawing has actually helped him accept his dyslexia more".
9, 'Dyslexia makes me awesome!' - Jack, age 8, Cardiff, Wales. Jack says: 'Dyslexia makes me different... it makes me AWESOME!"
For more artwork featured in 'Dyslexia is my Superpower' click on the 'Superpower Gallery' tag below.